SCOPE OF THE ORGANIZATION
The KTM 2019 Textile Machinery Fair, which will be bringing the textile sector for the fifth time together in Kahramanmaraş, will be opening its doors to the sector representatives in 26-28 September 2019.
KTM 2019, which brings local and international textile sector representatives together and enables new B2B opportunities, is organized by the successful and experienced company, ECR Fuarcılık.
Located in the center of Kahramanmaraş, a city which is defined as the capital of Turkish Textile, the Kahramanmaraş Exhibition Centre (KAFUM), with its technical equipment, facilities and location, offers a unique venue for the KTM 2019.
The KTM 2019, which will bring the leading names of the industry together with the region where 70 percent of the Turkish textile and apparel production is executed, in terms of its location, is considered as one of the most important regional fairs. Kahramanmaraş, taking place as the meeting point for the major centers in the textile and garment production, which consists of Adana, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Niğde, Kayseri, Malatya, Adıyaman and Şanlıurfa, holds the position of being a very important center for a trade show with such high quality. Via KTM 2019, hundreds of companies accompanied by B2B meetings, will be meeting with their customers at the heart of the market and will have the opportunity to demonstrate new technologies.
Turkey’s most important textile, garment, fabric and yarn producing company authorities, purchasers, association representatives, educators and students; manufacturers of machinery and accessories, will come together for three days in Kahramanmaraş. KTM 2019, which will bring together the key stakeholders of the sector, this year aside from giving place to the most significant meetings of the sector, will also be staging special and unique machine shows. KTM 2019, with its advantage of B2B contacts, its wide display area and machinery shows, will be creating new business opportunities for both visitors and exhibitors. The textile machinery manufacturing companies, which will be hosted by Kahramanmaraş, as it holds a very significant place in the textile production, will have the opportunity for direct market access.
The Exhibitor’s concept of KTM 2019 taking place in Kahramanmaraş Exhibition Center (KAFUM) is listed as the following:
- Yarn and Yarn Preparation Machinery, auxiliary machineries and accessories.
- Spinning and winding machineries, auxiliary machineries and accessories,
- Technical textile and nonwoven machinery, spare parts and components
- Weaving preparatory and weaving machinery, auxiliary machineries and accessories,
- Knitting machinery (flat and circular), weft and warp knitted machines and accessories
- Sewing Machines, auxiliary machineries and accessories
- Dyeing, finishing machinery, textile chemicals, laboratory equipment and accessories
- Digital printing machinery and accessories
- Garment machinery and accessories